Cosmos provides affordable, all-inclusive tours to countless destinations around the globe, choosing between coach, rail, air and cruise travel – or a combination of all four. From sailing to the island of Capri to riding Canada's iconic Rocky Mountaineer, with a Cosmos tour, you can do just about everything you've always dreamt of. Cosmos take care of all the hard work, ensuring express entry into attractions, luggage handling, comfortable and attractive accommodation, and first-class local knowledge.
Why travel with Cosmos?
- Hassle-free holidays
- Affordable, value-priced touring
- 50+ years in escorted travel experience
- More than 100 touring itineraries
- Trips offer enough flexibility to fit your travel style
Popular Cosmos tours
- From Rome to London (12 days)
- Europe’s Highlights (15 days)
- Canadian & Alaskan Masterpiece (19 days)
- Mysteries of the Inca Empire (11 days)
- Journey through Japan (12 days)
Experts in escorted travel experiences
Your Cosmos tour guide will be an expert in the destinations visited, sharing their unique stories and knowledge of every place you go. There are optional excursions available at each location, which are always offered at exceptional value. This is on top of the numerous sightseeing opportunities included in your tour price.
Cosmos has a proud history of providing affordable touring options, having begun back in 1962 with budget tours of Europe. It has since expanded to Africa, USA, Canada, Europe, the South Pacific and Asia. Always wanted to visit Moscow? Ride the Alaskan Railroad? Cosmos will take you there.
No worries getting from A to B
Cosmos coaches have comfortable, semi-reclining lounge seats, quality sound systems and air conditioning. But chances are this won't be the only type of transport included in your tour.
To keep things interesting, you might also find yourself on a ferry, train or even a cable car to ensure you make the most of your journey and see destinations from a different perspective. As a plus, all journeys are coordinated in such a way that you'll never have to wait around or line up for tickets.
Did you know...
- Cosmos introduced the touring industry’s first four-colour brochure
- You’ll be staying in 3-star accommodation (or better) on your tour