Globus specialises in first class coach tours throughout Europe, the Americas, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. With a history that dates back to 1928, Globus are true pioneers of the travel industry. The company is now a global leader in luxury touring, known for its selection of destinations, knowledgeable guides and luxury coaches.
Why travel with Globus
- Expert knowledge with 85 years of experience
- Optional inclusions to customise your tour
- Luxury motorcoaches with all the comforts
- Caters to groups of all sizes
- Priority access to major destinations
Popular Globus tours
- Classic Kenya: A Tented Safari (11 days)
- Great Canadian Rail Journey (20 days)
- Wonders of Jordan (7 days)
- Natural Wonders of Costa Rica (9 days)
- Discover Japan (10 days)
All-inclusive journeys to exciting locations
Globus offer a range of different tour types, including regional discoveries, cruises, family holidays and special event tours. Find yourself touring France’s World Heritage sites through Normandy, Brittany and Chateaux Country; or perhaps a fascinating tour through Israel, covering seven UNESCO World Heritage sites – all at the hands of a professional Tour Director.
You will be whisked away on a luxury Globus coach, panoramic windows, air conditioning, reclining seats and advanced sound systems. Being an all-inclusive company, all you have to do is sit back and relax as you enjoy each exclusive experience included in your package.
A European getaway and more
Globus is known for its 'Panorama' tour style, giving travellers a comprehensive tour experience of several cities, countries or provinces. Hop aboard a trip to Europe to journey through nine different locations, sightseeing at many of the major landmarks, and getting off the beaten path for stunning natural beauty. All Globus tours feature a combination of highlights and unexpected surprises.
You can also rest assured that you get to see the must-see sights without waiting in line, as tickets are pre-purchased and included in your total tour price. As a result, you'll enjoy the luxury of arriving at somewhere like the Colosseum, the Vatican Museum or the Eiffel Tower and going straight to the front of the queue.
Did you know...
- Globus tours include 'Local Favourites' experiences that get you away from the crowds with unique, local activities